Executive Home and Car

Many underwriters offer specialised cover for specialised risk. Executive home and car insurance offers clients with high value homes and vehicles tailor made cover to suit such individual’s needs. Our team can recommend such a product should you fit the criteria for such cover.

Professional Indemnity

Professional liability insurance (PLI), also called professional indemnity insurance (PII) is a form of liability insurance that helps protect professional advice- and service-providing individuals and companies from bearing the full cost of defending against a negligence claim made by a client, and damages awarded in such a civil lawsuit. The coverage focuses on alleged failure to perform on the part of, financial loss caused by, and error or omission in the service or product sold by the policyholder. These are potential causes for legal action that would not be covered by a more general liability insurance policy which addresses more direct forms of harm. Professional liability coverage sometimes also provides for the defence costs, including when legal action turns out to be groundless. Professional liability insurance is required by law in some areas for certain kinds of professional practice (especially medical and legal), and is also sometimes required under contract by other businesses that are the beneficiaries of the advice or service.

Marine and Transport Insurance

We cover yours or you clients goods while being transported to or from you on any mode of transport.


Contact details

   Contact Details:

    Tel: 0861 000 031
    Fax: 011 486 1824