Car Insurance

There are three types of Car Insurance:

1.    Third party, which covers your legal liability if you damage someone else's physical property (walls, vehicles, gates etc.) due to a driving accident. 

2.    Third party, Fire and Theft offers third party cover and adds on two useful pieces of cover - fire damage to and theft of your car, including damage caused by a theft or attempted theft.

3.    A fully comprehensive policy includes Third Party, Fire and Theft and in addition will pay for damage to your own vehicle in the event of an accident. There are many extras, too, for examples it will also give you cover when you drive other people's cars - useful if you borrow someone's car and their insurance does not cover you.

The following factors affect what you pay for your premiums.
Your age, your job, you’re driving record, location where car is regularly parked, business or personal use etc.

Homeowner and Household Insurance

As a homeowner, you need two types of insurance to protect yourself against the unexpected. Homeowner's insurance covers the structure of your property, while household insurance covers the contents "your possessions". If you own/rent a home, you need both Home Owner's insurance and Household insurance.

Home Owners Insurance - covers the physical structure of your home as well as the fittings and fixtures contained therein against specified natural and non-natural disasters (eg. Fire, Water Damaged and other unexpected happenings) Sectional title properties are covered for this as part of your levy.

Household Insurance - Covers the contents of your home against loss arising from events outlined in your policy document. Household policies cover everything your house contains. High value items such as jewellery, certain antiques, Persian carpets etc. normally need to be specified on your policy and are likely to attract a somewhat higher rate than general contents. Contents also cover things in your garage/storeroom as well as garden furniture and other items outdoors, although there may be conditions. Virtually all household insurance is provided on the basis of "new for old". In other words, the insurance company pays out what it would cost you to replace the insured item at current prices rather than what it originally cost you to buy it. You must therefore keep an eye on the current replacement cost of your possessions.

Household Insurance: At Affiniti, we offer you cover, as well as advice on how to ensure you are adequately covered to avoid any regret when faced with a loss.

Business/Commercial Insurance 

Business Insurance can be divided into 2 broad types – liability cover protects a business against claims by other parties and the second type which protects business from the consequences of some loss or damage occurred i.e theft, fire, lightening. Insuring your business is a complex transaction and, without doubt, requires the skill of a professional insurance broker. At Affiniti, we have the experience and expertise to structure the best package for your business.
We know that no two ventures are identical in risk exposure so we make it our business to understand your business - only then can we confidently approach the correct insurer for your risk. Allow Affiniti Risk & Insurance the opportunity of providing your business with the correct solution to business insurance in South Africa at optimum premium levels.

Contact details

   Contact Details:

    Tel: 0861 000 031
    Fax: 011 486 1824